Monday, October 17, 2022

AYO?? 🤨

DISCLAIMER: There's a (depending who you are) creepy image featured in this post. I'll warn you again when I'm about to show it, but if you don't want to see it, feel free to just click away.

So earlier, I had this creepypasta iceberg video playing in the background while I was doing an assignment (and also slacking off from said assignment), and one of the stories they mentioned was called "Anomaly". It's basically an image creepypasta centered around several cryptic photographs and their corresponding equally cryptic captions.

Now there's a certain character in this story named... get this:

Lily Palmer.

I was lowkey surprised. I HAVE A CHARACTER NAMED LILY PALMER!

For reference, here's what my Lily looks like:

(This was made with a dress up game. Click the image to go to the source!)

And here's the "Lily Palmer" mentioned in the "Anomaly" creepypasta:

LAST WARNING: I'M ABOUT TO SHOW THE CREEPY IMAGE. IF YOU DON'T WANT TO SEE IT, HERE'S YOUR CHANCE TO CLICK AWAY.

.

.

.


Now before you say anything, I was completely UNAWARE my character's name was being used for a creepypasta character. The story itself was written in 2012, maybe earlier - LONG BEFORE I even conceived the idea of my own Lily. So of course, it'd be totally wrong to accuse the author(s) of this story of "stealing" my character's name.

But yeah, that's pretty much all there is. My OC is now a creepypasta character. 🥴

What a nice early Halloween surprise!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Glad you decided to stop by this blog! Did you enjoy reading this post? Feel free to tell me what you think! ♥︎